Sunday, September 18, 2011

August

During August we only saw a few days of sun- it was pretty daunting because we knew that it was our last chance for warm weather before winter. August was pretty uneventful other than me selling my Envoy to buy a Toyota Tacoma and that we moved to an apartment that is closer to the army base. Below are some random pictures of other things that we did events and a video of a concert at the Alaska state fair (I really liked the venue).

Kayaking the mighty Campbell Creek which runs through Anchorage. It was small but I'll take what I can get.

Taking a shortcut home on my ride home from school to our new apartment. This puddle was allot deeper than anticipated.

We saw Chevelle at the  Alaska State fair. The venue was so cool that I took a 360 video tour  as shown below.

No comments:

Post a Comment